Bernina Gathering Foot #16 in 2 sizes
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Bernina Gathering Foot #16
Professional tool for uneven gathering
- For gathering individual fabric layers
- For gathering and simultaneously sewing onto a flat piece of fabric.
- For thin and medium-weight materials
- Results in characteristic gathering
- For 5.5 mm and 9 mm machines
Gathering Foot #16 is suitable for gathering lightweight-to-medium weight fabrics. The fabric is gathered automatically while being sewn.
What’s more, the special indentation in the sole of Gathering Foot #16 allows you to sew the material being gathered to a flat piece of fabric in a single operation. For this, the flat material is slipped into the indentation so that it isn’t gathered at the same time.
Gathering Foot #16 is available in two different widths. The wider version is designed for use with sewing machines with a stitch width of up to 9 mm.
Please select the 5.5 mm width for 5.5mm machines
Please select the 9 mm width for 9mm machines