Bernina Mega Embroidery Hoop
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Mega Embroidery Hoop
For extra-large embroidery projects
- With 3 possible embroidery positions for even patterns without offset
- Especially for border embroidery
- Ideal for individual pattern combinations
- Template for exact placement
- Max. embroidery area 150 x 400 mm
The mega embroidery frame (max. embroidery area 150 x 400 mm) is a professional grade hoop for embroidering extra-large embroidery designs, motif combinations and borders. It has three possible embroidery positions. As a result, the fabric can remain clamped in the frame after completion of the first embroidery area. This allows tidy and accurate working of uniform patterns without the formation of offsets or gaps. Thanks to the template that is included, the fabric can be precisely aligned.
Usable with Machines:
Artista 200/Aurora *not compatible with Artista 185
5 Series, 7 Series, 8 Series