Bernina's The Big Book of Embroidery
The Bernina Big book of Embroidery along with the big book of feet has to be one of the best Bernina books to be realized in years. with 200 pages packed off us helpful information and inspirations, this amazing book is a comprehensive machine embroidery guide with a wealth of information for the novice as well as the experienced stitcher.
This book covers:
• Information about designs, stabilizers, embroidery supplies, and hooping methods.
• Basic editing functions that include resizing, rotating, and Word Art.
• Exciting functions such as Colour Wheel, Endless Embroidery, and Importing Decorative Stitches.
• Design placement, using both low tech and high tech functions such as Virtual Positioning and Pinpoint Placement (on specific models).
• Stitching techniques including In-the-Hoop Projects, Lettering and Monogramming, Freestanding Designs, Piecing, Quilting, Applique and more.