HUSQVARNA® VIKING® Free Motion Guide Grip
HUSQVARNA® VIKING Free-Motion Guide Grip
Free Motion Guide Grip
Place on quilt for free-motion quilting and embroidery. No need to hoop the fabric. The friction surface on the underside of the quide grip holds the fabric taut and provides handles for moving fabric in any direction.
1. Lower the feed teeth and set presser foot pressure to the darning position.
2. Set for straight stitch or stitch of your choice.
3. Put on the Free-motion Presser Foot of your choice.
4. Place the guide grip on top of the quilt or fabric to be free-motion stitched.
5. Hold the handles and move the quilt at a steady pace for even stitches.
We Also Recommend
Husqvarna Viking Drop in Bobbins 10 pack
HUSQVARNA® VIKING® Watercolored Bobbins 20-Pack (Group 5,6,7) 2 Different Colour Packs