HUSQVARNA® VIKING® Join and Fold Edging Foot
HUSQVARNA® VIKING® Join and Fold Edging Foot Part # 413248845
For Groups 1 - 9 of Machines
Use the Join and Fold Edging Foot together with different types of edging, such as lace, embroidered trims or various fabrics, along with the beautiful HUSQVARNA VIKING® stitches to create beautiful edgings. Make lingerie in a snap, add lace to create beautiful handkerchiefs or delicate table toppers. This foot will easily guide the edging and the base fabric through the openings in the front of the foot, fold the base fabric and simultaneously sew the edging in place.
Download New Stitches:
Click on the link below to download the new stitches. Use a file compression utility (WinZip or similar) to unzip the downloaded file. Place the unzipped files on a USB-stick. The USB-stick should contain four stitch files after a successful download.
1. Thread your sewing machine with regular sewing or decorative thread through the needle
and regular sewing thread in the bobbin.
2. Select the stitch you would like to use. For example: the edging could be sewn onto the
base fabric using a straight stitch and a 4mm twin needle or a right justified wide
decorative stitch. Note: Decorative stitches that use forward motion work best. (Avoid
stitches with too much backward motion.)
3. Fold a ¼” (6mm) hem of base fabric to the wrong side, then finger press or iron.
4. Insert the folded edge of base fabric with the right side up into the left fabric guide, and the
edging (right side up) into the right guide. Slide the folded fabric edge and the edging
into the foot, prior to attaching the foot onto the sewing machine.
5. Make sure the base fabric and the edging slide easily through the openings.
Note: Lightweight but stable fabrics and edging work best.
6. Snap on the Join and Fold Edging Foot to the sewing machine.
7. Sew carefully, not too fast. If your machine has a speed control, reduce the sewing speed to easily guide the fabric and edging as you sew. Hold the fabric in your left hand and the
edging in your right hand and sew.
We Also Recommend
Husqvarna Viking Drop in Bobbins 10 pack
HUSQVARNA® VIKING® Watercolored Bobbins 20-Pack (Group 5,6,7) 2 Different Colour Packs