Husqvarna Viking 3 mm Shelled Rolled Hem Foot Item #: 411852045
Stitch a rolled hem in sheer and very lightweight fabrics for evening wear, lingerie, scarves. Zigzag stitch, length 3, width 3.
1. Snap on 3 mm Shell Rolled Hem Foot.
2. Press a rolled hem (the width of the tunnel on the underside of the foot) in the first inch of the hem.
3. Place the hem under the presser foot and stitch several stitches along the edge of the hem.
4. Stop with the needle in the fabric, raise the presser foot and pull the fabric edge up into the scroll/guide on the foot.
5. Lower the presser foot, continue to sew. Do not help the fabric edge to roll, simply hold it vertically.
Stitch a shell rolled hem on lightweight fabrics for lingerie, chiffon, scarves. Zigzag stitch, length 4.5, width 4 (increase upper tension slightly so the edge will scallop)
We Also Recommend
Husqvarna Viking Drop in Bobbins 10 pack
HUSQVARNA® VIKING® Watercolored Bobbins 20-Pack (Group 5,6,7) 2 Different Colour Packs