Quilters Dream Cotton Select Batting in multiple sizes and by the meter
Quilters Dream Cotton Batting is 100% cotton batting!
We start with the finest quality long staple USA cotton. Our cotton fibers are mechanically cleaned (no chemicals) and then specially carded, crosslapped and needle punched for unmatched consistency and strength. We do not use scrim, resin or glue – just 100% pure natural cotton. Because we use such a high grade of cotton and have a unique multi-step processing, Quilters Dream Cotton Batting is strong yet exceptionally soft.
Quilters Dream Cotton Features:
- So strong that you can quilt as closely as you would like or as far as 8″ apart – giving you great freedom of quilting design.
- Our special manufacturing process prevents shifting and lumping.
- Dream Cotton has a very high thermal value (R=3.8) and is warm in the winter, yet wicks moisture away from the body to keep you cool in the summer.
- With 100% natural environmentally friendly cotton, Dream Cotton Batting proudly bears Cotton Incorporated’s black seal.
- Because there are no scrims, glues, resins or binders, not only does Dream Cotton retain a beautiful drape, but your hand and machine needles will glide smoothly through this fine, consistent cotton batting.
- Your finished quilt may be machine washed and dried.
- Prewashing is not recommended as Dream Cottons is exceptionally free of cotton seed remnants and shrinkage is minimal.
- Select Loft: Mid loft. Our most popular loft – versatile for both hand and machine quilting with a soft lovely drape. The perfect mid-weight batting for most quilting projects, quilts and wearables. Available in both Natural and White Cotton.
Quilters Dream Cotton Sizes: Dream Cotton is available in precut packaged sizes from craft to king size and by the meter in both 93" and 120" wide
For batting sold by the meter, select multiple quantities to desired amount, and it will be cut as one piece.
We Also Recommend
Black Solid Coloured Cotton Fabric 44/45" Wide by Century Solids by Andover